Child Travel Authorization Letters Services in Surrey

Child Travel Authorization Letters Services in Surrey

Also called child travel letters, child travel declarations, and consent letters for children travelling abroad, child travel authorization letters are required when a minor is travelling outside of Canada without one or both parents. This documentation may also be necessary if your child is travelling by air within Canada. Nev Virk Notary Corp prepares and notarizes child travel authorization letters in Surrey.

In order to secure child travel authorization letters, both parents should bring:

  • Valid identifications
  • Child's original passport
  • Passport information of the person with whom the child will be traveling with
  • Flight information
  • Contact telephone numbers
  • Child's original birth certificate
  • Dates of travel

You should also be able to provide information about where the child is staying, including names and contact information of whom the child will be with while outside of the country.